Tuesday, October 01, 2013

Happy October!


I didn’t mean to go silent for such a long time but lot is going on around here. I have been working on a few fantastic projects over the summer (that I will try to update you in the next few posts), organizing vacation time for kids (cannot thank enough to my father for taking care of this part) I have also been volunteering in a big renovation project. Any [little] spare time I had I consciously choose to dedicate it to my fantastic clients and family instead of seating at the computer.
I have received, though, several emails with decorating questions…. So here I am…..

This image makes me beyond happy!!!

It's officially October (also my birthday month :) and I can't believe it! Before we know it Christmas will be upon us and then 2014.  Enjoy this fantastic weather! xoxo


 

No comments: