Sunday, January 27, 2013

MINT GREEN- hot ideas for cool hue


 
It seems as you liked the Emerald Green, this year’s Pantone Color of the Year... but have been looking for the softer alternative. Here you go: MINT GREEN is a fresh and cool hue, a softer variation to green. It is one of those yummy shades that adds brightness, a fresh, playful element to a room but is still soft enough to provide a calm, subtle look.

For rooms that face south that receive sunlight all day long, light green walls are a great way to cool down rooms.

I think it’s especially chic when paired with metals, either gold or silver. I love it with white (molding), but I think you’ll like it equally with contrasting colors like black, chocolate brown, blue, orange, pink or red used as accent colors throughout the space.


Tip: If your room has a great view, a soft, pale wall color will not detract from the scenery outside



 
 




 
 
 

OK, I know it is not a décor  ........
 
Aren’t they gorgeous?
*******************************
Pictures credit Houzz 
Hope I inspired You enouth! If you need more inspiration go to my Pinterest
 
~Anna
 

No comments: